The ISO 20000 is recognized as the first international standard for service management, which states the requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain, and improve an SMS.
The standard includes two main parts which enable service providers to identify methods to develop the quality of the services they deliver to their clients, both internally and externally whereby,
- Part 1 specifies the requirements for developing and implementing a service management system and
- Part 2 includes guidance on the application of service management systems within the scope of ISO 20000-1.
Why is IT service management important for you?
Build up your skills and help your organization to successfully undergo the ISO 20000 procedures and the implementation of an effective service management system. When implementing an effective ISO 20000 you demonstrate your ability to design, deliver and improve services. The ISO 20000 certificate demonstrates your determination to achieve an advanced level of professionalism and trustworthiness.
Benefits of ISO 20000 IT service management
The benefits that you will gain upon the successful completion of one of the ISO 20000 training courses include the following:
- Improved credibility
- Increased client satisfaction
- Increased comprehension of business objectives
- Improved brand reputation
- Development of new capabilities
- Leveraged ITIL experience
- Increased ability to plan and control
- Reducing response time
- Decreased incidents
- Creates a culture of continuous improvement
- Gain competitive advantage
How do I get started with ISO 20000 Training?
Choosing the certification body that offers the finest quality training can be challenging. Our training is uniquely designed to meet individuals’ and organizations’ needs. A certification reflects safety, reliability and superior quality. If you are keen to be part of a global network and boost your knowledge, then our experts are here to help you.